Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Heck! Guys you ROCK!

No words for that! Just AWESOME ANIMATION! YOU REALLY ROCK!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

LOL!

Man, Satan really knows how I feel about algebra! ROFLMAO! By the Way great animation!Perfect music and all, Guys you're awesome!You rock socks!10 already!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Hell I'm speechless! It's just... the game idea, the plot, the music, everything fits so well! I really like, and Idefinetely hope to see more from you! Cheers!

Outerspatial Outerspatial

Almost Great

The Pausing thing is a little annoying, it breaks up the rythm of the game, it could be more intense without it. Maybe have an option to disable it, that would be great.
Also great graphics, sound and environment, all perfect. Keep Up the hard work!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

aWESOME!

Man this game is really awesome.It's freaking weird as the freaking movie is, but the story, the new ending, all of this medals, it's a whole universe to be explorated. Tommy Wiseau earned my respect, mainly because of his laughing way : ha ha ha, he'll never be forgotten. So, awesome game! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISAA!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

AWESOME!

Hell of a voice! Perfect music for an awesome game, I've became a fan. Congrats! 10 stars!

Suncity Suncity

JUST AWESOME!

This song rocks so good, remembers me of gorillaz and other stuff. Can't explain, sounds just like childhood home floating on a bright yellow sunny space, so insnely good.
10 STARS!

cycerin responds:

mhm, it definitively is gorillaz-inspired in a sense. thanks for the appreciation :)

PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys PeixeAquatico VS Monkeys

LOL

Insano hauhauhaehuaeuaeuhae, sem comentários... Pow faltou colocar o Rafik com aquela bundinha colorida lá!

Manguinha responds:

Eu ia colocar mas tinha esquecido o nome dele pra procurar referência.

The Silent Ones The Silent Ones

COOL!!

Awesome art you got there. The atmosphere is great, it's mistery, cold and dark, the mist, the colossus everything works so well toghether. Get a 10 and keep up with the good job!