no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Hell I'm speechless! It's just... the game idea, the plot, the music, everything fits so well! I really like, and Idefinetely hope to see more from you! Cheers!

Outerspatial Outerspatial

Almost Great

The Pausing thing is a little annoying, it breaks up the rythm of the game, it could be more intense without it. Maybe have an option to disable it, that would be great.
Also great graphics, sound and environment, all perfect. Keep Up the hard work!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

aWESOME!

Man this game is really awesome.It's freaking weird as the freaking movie is, but the story, the new ending, all of this medals, it's a whole universe to be explorated. Tommy Wiseau earned my respect, mainly because of his laughing way : ha ha ha, he'll never be forgotten. So, awesome game! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISAA!

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

Nice!

I think there are some problems with the gameplay, the thing is really too simple considering other newgrounds games. The animation was ok, but since Hank only fights with his fists, there could be more elaborated combos or something (but that's only a advise, don't take it like a critique). Last I would like to talk about the song, guy the music is astonishingly awesome, thats what kept me playing for most of the time. I know how hard making a game like this might be.SO, CONGRATS, AND KEEP IT UP. REALLY AWESOME MUSIC!8 STARS!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

BOSS!!

Man I miss the Bosses. The game is ok, but last years one, man tha was THE GAME.

Ka-Bloom! Ka-Bloom!

Awesome game!

Well, there are somethings I couldn't understand but... The game is a little short and all, but I really kneeled to the atmosphere you created, makes me wanna play all day long, feels comfortable. Awesome music and graphics, just a few minor issues could be more explained during the game. Thats it! GOOD JOB!

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

mUSIC

I think you should fix the music problem, it kind remembers me of an alarm or something, I can't really focus on what I am reading, it drags all the attention.
I dont like to criticize people's work, but it is shame to lose it all just for the music, I found the art awesome, and the story attracts me pretty much.

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Funny!

Well, that's a good game with a lot of goals, I enjoyed it, simple and fun, you'll have my 10.

The Great Massacre The Great Massacre

Awesome game!

I just think it could have a greater story, with an epic ending and all.But Maybe the intention was that of making a guy so badass they gotta get his powers, because hes too overwhelmingly overpowered.But I really like it, it's easy, but sure takes a lot of time, the art is awesome, no words for that.
So that's 9 Cause I really miss the ending and perhaps there could be a final boss, where you could see the effects of all your upgrades and all. So that's it, great game, though it could've been greater.

Loondon Loondon

It's all about the story

The story is great, but I think it would work more if it where a animation, you can't really make any choices, if you don't do what you have to, you do nothing, and there's only one thing you can do.So that's too much linear.
Story: 10